Welcome to Animal House Veterinary Hospital!
Animal House Veterinary Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital located in Pembroke Pines. We serve Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Cooper City, Davie, Plantation, Miami Lakes and various other areas. Animal House Veterinary Hospital provides a wide range of services, from routine exams to emergency medicine for dogs, cats, reptiles and exotics.
NOTICE - Curbside Appointment Policy:
Due to the current concerns for the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken new precautions to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our clients, patients, and staff. In an effort to continue to serve our community safely, we have adopted this policy along with new procedures, many in accordance with recommendations of the CDC and AVMA. For the time being, until further notice, we are only allowing Animal House employees within the hospital.
Upon arrival for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call the hospital at 954-885-7387 to check-in.
- Please provide us with a vehicle description so we can find you
- One of our veterinary staff members will get a history over the phone and then greet you at your vehicle to bring your pet(s) inside
- Please ensure that your cat or small exotic pet is in a secure carrier
- All dogs are to be wearing a collar or harness with a leash attached or in a carrier if you choose
- If your pet is not safely secure we will not be moving forward with your appointment and you will be asked to reschedule
Once your pet has been examined, we will speak to you over the phone to discuss your pet's exam and recommendations.
- A staff member will go over an estimate for any treatments or testing that is needed
- Afterwards, our receptionist will take your payment over the phone for credit or debit cards or go outside to collect the payment if it is cash
- Once all the testing is complete, a staff member will bring you pet back to your car for discharge and go over any medications if needed
Please stay safe and healthy during this pandemic. We ask that if you are feeling ill or showing symptoms of the virus to please notify us.
If you have any further questions feel free to call or text us at 954-885-7387, or email us at email@example.com.
Monday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Fax Number: 954-544-2317
Email: Records@yourpetmd.com or Pam@yourpetmd.com